So I’ve never posted job ads here before and I may never do so again, but there are two ones posted right now with a lot of potential for readers of this blog: one is an archaeological position with the Council of the Haida Nation (PDF), the other a tenure track position in archaeological sciences at Washington State University.
Search this Blog
Random PostGo to a Random Post (addictive)
June 2013 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
seth on ASBC Victoria Tue Feb 19th: Co… twoeyes on Archaeology Theses Bill on Archaeology Theses Jesse Morin on Archaeology Theses jim on Willows Beach Archaeological S… Bill on Archaeology Theses twoeyes on Archaeology Theses Felix arnouse on dSpace: Elroy White (Xanius) o… Greg on One Tree, Four Canoes Karen Harp on One Tree, Four Canoes seth on Cache of Celts ehpem on About Homer on About Melonie Ancheta on Canoe Steaming iansumpter on Petroglyphs are not lifestyle…
Most Viewed Posts in Last Few Days
- Archaeology Theses
- Other Theses
- Two Views of Double-Headed Eagles
- Bears, Humans and Deer: disambiguation at last.
- Manis Mastodon: a 13,800 year old Archaeological Site on the Northwest Coast
- ASBC Victoria Tue Feb 19th: Coastal Archaeology in Huu-ay-aht territory, Vancouver Island
- More on Comox Harbour Fishtraps
- Buy Your Piece of BC Archaeological History
- Photos of Victoria and Esquimalt, 1859
- One more update on the Museum of Vancouver's Petroglyph.
Most Used Tagsalaska anthropology Archaeological Society of British Columbia Archaeology archives argillite art artifacts ASBC british columbia clovis conservation CRM Cultural Resource Management Esquimalt ethnohistory First Nations fishing Gulf Islands Haida Haida Gwaii history household archaeology Intertidal museums Northwest Coast Oregon palaeoenvironment petroglyphs pictographs pre-clovis Public Archaeology Puget Sound RBCM rock art Salish Salish Sea Songhees tlingit underwater archaeology Vancouver Victoria BC Washington State wet sites zooarchaeology